Chota Bheem: An analogy too far to be fathomable

I do not know if anyone has yet used an analogy as weird as this one-the more I watch “Chota Bheem” along with my toddler, the more amused I find myself! Chota Bheem, to me is way beyond a mere cartoon character, for me he is that hapless citizen of a nation whose government doesn’t believe in its own powers but relentlessly keeps vesting in a lot of aspiration in him; again, Chota Bheem is that employee under an inefficient leader who doesn’t hesitate to give him the sole responsibility of the entire organization (if I may assign “Dholakpur” village as that) each time he meets an adversity!
Chota Bheem, who is constantly battling all odds and upstarts to keep the “best employee”/“best citizen” award on his crown intact, is, deemed nothing but an half-witted individual according to me. He rises to the occasion each time his government/supervisor resigns to his fate; he wards off malignant forces that time an again threaten his nation or the organization, does tasks which are otherwise quite “God-like”, leave alone dying he doesn’t even get weary!
On the other hand, his egoistic competitor, Kaalia exhibits signs of true intellect by letting Chota Bheem take all the arduous tasks under his wings while he stands along the government/leader and watches the fun! His sycophantic and hegemonic attribute is not far from comprehension though!

Chota Bheem, who has reached such a magnanimity that he himself cannot be below the benchmark that he has set. He meets expectations relentlessly and tirelessly being aware that all his government/chief can give him is some verbal appreciations (this actually happens when your aren’t celebrated in any other manner-people in corporates would surely identify 🤣)!
And each time, this super human individual falls short of his strength, he draws it from some “laddoos” which look anything but appealing!

As I close in on my queer analogy that set me thinking so much that I put aside all my household chores, Anshika enjoys her morning dose of Chota Bheem and his brave but brainless pursuits, I am yet to decipher the symbolism that the “laddoos” have. Are they the ultimate aspiration that an employee has in an organization, does it reflect the “carrot” that the rabbit waits for perennially, does these “laddoos” define the ultimate ray of hope and happiness that a citizen of any nation deserves and yearns?
I am truly left unanswered...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "other" woman in my husband's life and I thank God for it!

RESULTS-The yearly catastrophe!

The "Unladylike" me...