Some things are forever...

         They say,"All good things
         come to an end"
         But I beg to disagree!
         My love for you is undying
         never ending and it cannot
         come to an end.
         Those love laced nights,
         Those amatory exploits,
         Those long silences between
          the sheets, where only our
          breaths spoke.
         Those frenzied mornings,
         Those calming nights, I say,
         cannot come to an end.
       
        Those hidden hankerings...of being
         with you cannot come to an end!
         Those dreams of having you
         completely cannot come to an end!
         Those reveries of seeing you cannot
         and will never come to an end!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "other" woman in my husband's life and I thank God for it!

RESULTS-The yearly catastrophe!

The "Unladylike" me...